"To be known is to be loved and to be loved is to be known"
I want to be loved. I want someone to hold my hand, to hug me when I'm down, or to tell me I'm beautiful. I want a guy to cherish me for who I am. But I'm not worried.
I am loved. I am sought after. I am beautiful. I have a King in heaven who is passionately crazy about me. He knows me better than I know myself.
Cliché?? Why? Do you not believe God loves you that much?
He died for you.
I don't regret my decision to stay pure and guard my heart until God provides. I have heard so many heart breaking dating stories and break ups. I know loving someone is a battle. It's a choice and a fight in this world of evil. Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend, not gonna lie. I mean it'd be nice to have someone to run too all the time. It'd be nice to go on dates and be all romantic. Ugh whatever =) I'm so thankful that God has helped me wait.
God has blessed me with some great guys in my life who have helped me when I needed it. They have offered me spiritual wisdom- which I believe guys are designed to do. I know I want my guy to be a Spiritual leader.
God has been my lover, and I'm learning how much more He wants to love me.
It's hard to love someone unlovable. Since God gives us free will, it's possible that we could choose to deny his love. Why would we deny love? I don't know. When we choose the world's ways instead of God's we choose to gratify our sexual desires and we miss out on some of God's loving blessings. When we choose that we want love from guys of this world instead of God's love that's what we are gonna get. We are going to be empty inside because guys of this world can never give us enough.
God has lifted me up and held my hand every time I have needed it. When I'm desperate is when I find it. It's strange. Is it because that's when I look? Do I only look for Him in moments of desperation? I should hope not. But trust me, if you trust God, God will bless at just the right time.
Southern was really tough for me at first. I had this inward battle. I wanted to be loved and treasured by a guy. I mean I've never had that and kinda have recently gotten to the more "boy crazy" stage in my life. I mean I'm 18 it's normal to start thinking about guys right? I'm not gonna lie I didn't even think guys were hot until 16. Call me tomboy, guys were play mates =) Anyways coming here I left a bunch of my friends that I had taken security in for so long. Like at summer camp, I had the best friends I've ever had. I said goodbye to all of them when I came here to Southern. It was so hard at first. But I've realized God is always gonna be here for me. He has blessed me in so many ways. I've learned that..
I don't have to wait to be loved.
I am loved right now.
And so are you =)
No comments:
Post a Comment