Monday, November 26, 2012

Tired

It's Monday, day 1 of being back to school, and I'm already tired.
"So here's what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life
your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking around life- and place
it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing
you can do for him. Don't become so well adjusted to your culture that
you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention of God. You'll be
changed from the inside out.
God brings out the best of you, develops well-formed maturity in you."
The Message: Romans

I'm so weary.
Tired of trying.
I don't want to be here right now.
Take my everyday woes and give me your passion.
May your all consuming fire purify my heart and mind.
Make me like you.
May I truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment