Monday, November 26, 2012

Circus Days


Tonight at Gym Masters I accomplished something I am quite proud of as it is one step closer to Clownland hahaha I learned how to balance on those big balls while juggling. At first learning was very terrifying for me because on the second day of practicing I fell backwards and hit my head on this wooden pole. I am so happy I finally have learned how to balance and juggle. This will be a new edition to my juggling routine that will be shown at homeshow 2012. Gym Masters is going good. Do I just juggle? Mostly. I am involved in group routines which are fun. I can second a two high but coach usually uses me as a back or spotter. I am learning basic tumbling which is fun, and I will also be taking a basic tumbling class next semester. I am blessed to be part of Gym Masters even though sometimes I'm like "this is definitely not my thing". Often I joke around that I am the team klutz guess it fits well since I am the team clown. Haha I have never been the graceful like a butterfly type but I do my best not to embarrass my team =)

No comments:

Post a Comment