Blessings
What if your blessings come through rain drops? What if your healing comes through tears? What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise.
Blessings in my life
* Autumn Zapara: I got a wonderful roomie! We're best friends seeking God's will for our life. We go on walks and make fun of each other's styles. She's Miss Feminine and I'm definitely a Tomboy. We understand each other and talk about everything. She's such a blessing.
*Southern is so beautiful. I go excited and I'm like wow this is gorgeous. The fall leaves were beautiful; the buildings are nice. I can hike outside and go on long walks.
*I have so many class options. Southern is preparing me for a great Physical therapy program. I've been told Southern's one of the best colleges for PT programming. Though my A&P class is hard, I'm enjoying all my other classes.
*I made Gym Masters. I never thought I would or could. I was dreaming about it all summer. It's different than what I thought. But it's a place where I learn new things and can belong. I also get to travel all around.
*My family. I love them indescribably. I am so thankful they love me so much.
*My God is alive. He is full of grace. He knows more than my name- he calls me friend and daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment