"To go into the world near and far and reveal to people that they have a passionate lover in heaven: a Master creator that thinks they are beautiful. He knows not only their name, but understands their dreams and secret desires. He wants to hold their hand through life's biggest trials. To heal the children whose hearts and bodies have been broken or deprived and introduce them to the Healer and lover of their soul forever."
"To go into the world near and far and reveal to you that you have a passionate lover in heaven: a Master creator that thinks you are beautiful. He knows not only your name, but understands your dreams and secret desires. He wants to hold your hand through life's biggest trials. To heal your hearts and bodies that have been broken or deprived and introduce you to the Healer and lover of your soul forever."
I wanted to go. I pleaded with God, take me and make me a missionary. Here I am Lord send me. He said to me Take me to Southern with you. Take me to Gym Masters and Bible Study. Take me to church and pay attention to the sermon. Take me to your halls, your RA, and sweet mates. Study me in your room. Talk about me all the time. They need you here. Stay where you are and dwell in me.
I still feel called to be a student missionary but I don't believe right now is the right time. I read "Honestly I'm Struggling" Heather Bohlender and I recommend it to anyone wanting to be a missionary or wanting a great testimony.
Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint

No comments:
Post a Comment