Sunday, April 28, 2013

No good very bad day

It's been a no good very bad day
I want to move to Australia
I didn't get the things I needed too done, like my Bible project, & studying for a math test tomorrow
I got my first failing grade ever in a English class- the area where I would normally call my natural passion and talent- it was an unfair grade I really believe
My curling wand is broken
My stomach hurts really bad
And I don't have anyone close by to be there for me, to hug me and tell me "it'll all be ok"

What do we do with these no good very bad days?
We surrender them to God
And we praise God for our trials and for our day despite our miseries

5 Things I'm thankful that God did for me today:
1. He gave me a really delicious breakfast w friends
2. He helped me do good on my Health test
3. He gave me rain to hide my tears
4. He kept me & my friends safe at the banquet tonight
5. Despite my failures, he doesn't love me any less

Bible verses of comfort:
So the ransomed of the Lord shall return,
And come to Zion with singing,
With everlasting joy on their heads,
They shall obtain joy and gladness,
sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
Isaiah 51:11

In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved through various trials, that the genuiness of your faith, being more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, receiving the end of your faith- the salvation of your souls.


John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid.



No comments:

Post a Comment