Sunday, April 7, 2013

Beautiful mess

I'm posting this pic not because "ooh look at me in a dress" but because of what God has been doing in my life! If you read the post about me being a princess and doubting my self worth you will understand. Girls it's important to realize where your confidence lies. There will be days when you don't feel like you are worth much at all, then there might be days when your like "I wanna show this off cuz I got stuff". Whatever makes you smile ;) But no matter how you feel, God doesn't change what He thinks about you. No matter how you act, God loves you. No matter how you look, God loves you. Nothing you do can make him love you any more or any less. God's been showing me how much He loves me!
God has been so good to me this month! So good! I just went to my Daniel Fast 28 day banquet and I even shared my testimony in front of a large group of friends. I definitely recommend the Daniel diet to all of you. Even if you don't need to lose weight, the Daniel diet will make you feel better about yourself, and can help you spiritually, physically, socially, and mentally. I am starting the Daniel Diet again because I love how it makes me feel. Now though, I will be eating eggs and veggie meat as well as fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and rice. I am also going to not use facebook until school gets out and try to continue with my God time with Christ.
I'm so excited for Peru! I have a lot to do still and a lot of money to raise, but I'm definitely trusting God. My mom and I have a ton of questions, but that's ok. This summer I want to focus on preparing my heart for what God wants to do in me and get spiritually ready for battle. I also want to start focusing on my Spanish. During worship tonight a really cool thought was mentioned. Christ had to wait 30 days before he could start his mission on earth as an active missionary and superhero! Isn't that crazy? Don't you think God was anxious? But he was a diligent, prayerful man of God. He waited until God said go. Thinking about this, I was like hmmm what does this mean for me? I believe God did say "go to Peru". I guess what this makes me realize is I need to get ready. I need to prepare for what God wants me to do. We need to get ready. The second thing it makes me think about it waiting to date. God's going to put the right guy in my life at the right time- I really and truly believe that. I'm going to wait until God leads.
Homeshow was today and last night. It was so much fun! I'm so thankful for what God has done for me with gymnastics this year. I'm also thankful it's almost over! Gym Masters takes up so much time and I really need to focus on my schoolwork.
I got to see my mom this weekend and it was a huge blessing. Families are so crucial and can be such amazing support systems for our lives. I praise God for giving me the family I have.
I guess right now life for me is beautiful. It's all coming together. You know how you can just see God in your life and how He's been working. But I can't get proud, no haughty eyes come before a fall. I could do nothing on my own. Gym Masters- ya right. Peru? Get real. My mom? Too expensive. These are crazy dreams God has made come true in my life! He has blessed and I am praising Him. I am a mess- but God makes beautiful things out of our messes.
Surrender your life to Him. I urge you. He wants to transform your life into something beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment