Friday, December 7, 2012

you think I'm perfect? TRY AGAIN

Have you ever felt like a failure?
Today I do.
I failed my dad.
And I failed my real dad: my heavenly father.

I just feel like everything I do isn't working.
Like what I used to have going for me isn't working anymore: let's see
Grades Sports Spiritual life Family Friends
Well that's pretty much everything that matters. So now let me take the
time to explain to you how everything has failed.

Grades- I have a C in A&P the class that matters with my major
Sports- Ya I'm just getting fatter and slower. The end.
Spiritual life- Well I don't know. Where are you God right now?
* I know he's with me. But why can't I at least remember to read my Bible
and pray?
Family- Ya well my brother and I eh were not that close anymore.
And my dad's not that proud of me.
Friends- I don't really have that many.

So yikes that's what it feels like. When all of the weight is on you.
I'm just being real tonight.
I know it'll be better tomorrow.
I'm just bein real tonight.
And if anyone thinks I'm perfect..
Here's the story =)
Ya girl that's right I struggle just like you.

but let me tell you Im not giving up

No comments:

Post a Comment