Friday, December 21, 2012

Not enough to be Nice

It's not enough to be nice.
It's not enough to smile.
It's not even enough to help the hungry.
MEANINGLESS without Christ
But with Him Everything matters.
1 Corinthians 10 31" So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
This is what our life's about: giving God the glory that He deserved. It's not about us. It's not about me. It's about Christ. We are meaningless unless we embrace our identity as Christ's child. This is what the Christian walk of faith is about.
So many things we worry about don't matter. Don't sweat the small stuff. We have to see the big picture.
This is Brooke Bernhardt's blog. I will not lie to you. I will tell you what I believe and what I'm experiencing. I want a real walk with Christ. I'm tired of superficiality and hiding. I pray you are blessed by this blog. I do not have the answers. I am not a "good" Christian. It is a constant fight, but I fight with Christ. I pray you do too.
Feel free to comment on anything on this blog. If you would like to join me in writing. Just email me at bbernhardt@southern.edu. Thanks and blessings friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment