I am spiritually famished. "Hungry, Needy, Sinner": I NEED God.
There are those times in your life when you want to give up, those times are the times where
You CAN'T give up. You have to keep fighting because "whatever don't kill ya makes ya stronger"
Get on your knees.
Ask Christ to open your eyes.
We have a perception problem.
Today I turned on KBNJ one of my favorite Christian radio stations. As I was listening, feeling discouraged and worn out, broken inside, it became prayer time on the radio. As I began to listen to other's prayers I was humbled. I listened to prayers about a ten year old boy with Leukemia, about a single mother with a baby that was to be born with disabilities, and about a single mom who couldn't get over the loss of her husband. There were prayers for a fire that had burnt up someone's house. All of a sudden, my problems : finals, sadness, a little bit of loneliness, didn't feel so big. I decided to praise God for my blessings.
I realized my biggest problem is my spiritual problem. I am famished. And I felt the hope of God and the love of God fill me and say "Come my child." For I started something great, and I promised you that I am not done.
"Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Phillipians 1:6
"We are hardpressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed; but not in despair. Persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8,9
What are you worried about? What is holding you back? Come to Christ. Run to Christ. He wants to renew you. And trust me His LOVE is ENOUGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment