Ecclesiastes 3: 4 ... a time to weep and a time to laugh
If your stressed, sad, or maybe just want to hear an embarrassing/ hilarious story, this is for you:
I hope you enjoy MY FUN LIFE
Feel free to laugh =)
In the past week:
* I tripped down the stairs in the library. I was right behind this super hot guy. He turned around and looked genuinely concerned. Haha I was too about my balance and coordination but ya, let's just say I jumped up really quickly.
*It was time for Bible study and I had just taken a nap so I just through on a shirt. I was in the middle of the Bible study in the library when I realized I felt kinda "free". Ya know? Lol I looked down, ducked under for a bit, and yep I had forgot my bra. Hahaha
*Fire drill- I tried to grab pants because I was in a hurry but I grabbed a tshirt instead. I was stuck outside in spandex.
Let's see ok some random stories that didn't happen last week:
* Shower at summer camp. Well I forgot that our cabin had recently got some new visitors including an older man. It was camp meeting time. I wasn't thinking because it was about 10 o clock at night. I got out of the shower in my towel and to my surprise came face to face with the old man. Well apparently he felt pretty bad, because he told the camp director!! We had two announcements about it with all the staff. And let's just say- I was that girl =)
Well that's all I can think of today. Feel free to comment and share a funny story of your own if you like. When bad things or embarrassing things happen to you try not to sweat it. That's a great time to laugh and humble yourself =)
It's almost Christmas time!!! We can get through finals! Keep smiling and laughing together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment