I'm hurt. I'm always there for other people. I listen to their stories, wipe their tears, and try to make them smile again. I tell them that it will all be ok. So where are those that I was kind too? Why can't anyone hold me and tell me that everything is going to be ok? I want a friend, a true friend right now. I was there for you, where are you for me?
Is that how Jesus felt? In the Garden of Gethsemane when Jesus was abandoned by the guys he had truly loved. The ones he had blessed and he had taught. He was there for them, but on the night he needed it the most, they fell asleep. They weren't there. And Jesus felt alone.
I feel so helpless, worthless, and discouraged. What's wrong? Everything. What's right? Christ. I'm weak in my faith, stronger in my friends. And I have to move on. I've been praying about my summer plans, where I should work and what I should do. I prayed to God "give me more" "show me the glory" and lead me to where I should work this summer. Tonight he closed a door.
I need to move on and stop holding onto some friendships. I'm relying on them and placing them higher than Christ in my life and anything that comes between the cross and me must pass away. I'm ready to say goodbye but it's so hard. My walk with Christ is so shallow and I desire more. I know that God is saying trust me and I will give you more faith more abundance. But honestly I'm struggling. Honestly, I want to dwell on the negative.
"I am a child of Christ
I am beautiful
I am worth more than gold
He has a divine purpose for me"
Help me God because I truly can't do this on my own.
Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
No comments:
Post a Comment