Dear Jesus Abba Father, Holy One: the one who blesses and redeems, who loves beautifully and faithfully forever,
Here I am, your daughter. I am unworthy.
I am unworthy to touch your feet, to talk to you my King with my sinful words and rampant mouth.
My body is dirty. It has been trashed by the world.
I am no longer white, but spotted with dirt and mud that will take years of scrubbing to wash away.
So much dust clouds my face that my eyesight is mistaken
I see things not the way you do my Lord
My lips are chapped and strain my smile
My hair is tangled from too many fights and too many struggles
My faith is shaky like a broken roller coaster.
My heart is crushed, broken to pieces.
My mind is polluted with lies told to me since my day of birth.
I want you Lord and I want to serve you Lord, but I am unworthy.
And Satan cried in an awful screech
I told you so Michael
I told you they don't love you
I told you they wouldn't obey
I was right: they are worthless
They are mine: for they have chosen me
They are wearing my colors of darkness and death
Their destiny is mine
Jesus said Stop
These are my children you are talking too
I want them back. I love them.
They do not know what they are doing.
They do not understand.
I must give them another chance.
You cannot have them.
Satan replied with a snarl and a smile
They deserve death
So death will it be
Unless you want to admit your acting unjustly
Satan said I will win
There is just no other way
Haha God I beat you today
Your stupid creations are naïve and weak
They give in to all of my forms of deceit
God said Stop right now they are mine
The price of death will be just fine
I have a son
Since there is no other way
I will send him to earth for the price to pay
Thus Jesus came to earth
Born as a babe
In a lowly manger and dirty hay
He was a perfect child
One ought to be loved
Treasured and cared for, He was sought from above
Then the Garden came and Jesus did know
He knew the pain and the battle
He could have said no
Jesus had a choice to make
To save you and die or live and say bye
With a kiss meant for love
The perfect babe was betrayed
The son glorified
Was humbled that day
He was subject to death
the worse of them all
On a rugged old cross
History did fall
They whipped him and lashed him
Blood poured from his face
They spit upon Him and called Him disgraced
Through all this He loved
He loved through His tears
He loved through the pain
He forgave as He died
His blood did pay
Because Jesus loved so much on that day
There is love left over so you can lay
Your letters to Jesus, your glory abound
For God has delivered you
He won't let you down
Wherever you may
Whatever you may do
Please don't forget
How much He loves you
When you see the world
Through the eyes of a man
Who has had the whole world nailed down in his hands
You will know you are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment