But even more beautiful, is the promise Jesus gives us. That He will hold us when we are breaking like a Father. He will never leave us. And that we can use the struggles in our life as opportunities to grow closer to Jesus.
For me, nursing is a constant opportunity to rely on Christ. It's difficult- impossible for me to do on my own sometimes- but through Christ, I can even like it.
There are times on night shift when I have no energy. I have no purpose, I can barely move. I'm dazed, I'm emotional, and I feel super hopeless. And it's then that I can cry out to God "Help me make it through the night; help me take care of my patients."
There are times when I'm dealing with a patient who just went through trauma- and they need so much more help then what I can provide. And I desperately call to Christ give me words to say.
The song says.. "When you're at your weakest- I have never been so strong."
God promises that when we trust Him, He will sustain and bless.
Sometimes life seems so daunting or big or scary, and you may feel like you just can't do it anymore. You may feel like you are in too deep, your sin is too big, or you don't have any reason to keep living.
And I just encourage you- to tell God. To ask Him to get you through. To rely on His strength. Because He promises, that He will be faithful for your ever need. And I know for me, it's often the hardest things in life that have strengthened my faith in Jesus.
And when your able to overcome hard things, things that seem impossible for you, at the end you look back..
And your just like Wow God thank you!! That was totally you. Thank you for carrying me through.
No comments:
Post a Comment