What would it be like to see my life the way Jesus does? To see the world from his perspective? I think it would change everything.
Today I need to make a big decision. As I search for wisdom and God's will, I wished that God would speak to me out loud from heaven, so I could know what He desires. As much as I wrestle with this decision I just can't decide. Everything's so confusing, a mess, where are you Jesus? Because I want to follow you.
Brandon Heath lyrics from different songs:
Give me your eyes for just one second. Give me your eyes so I could see. Everything that I keep missing. Give me your love for humanity Give me your arms for the broken hearted the ones that are far beyond my reach. Give me your heart for the ones forgotten. Give me your eyes so I can see.
Lord give me your eyes! Give me your heart for the broken hearted.. Give me your eyes.
I'm not gonna fight you anymore
Not gonna try to lock the door
You took your life and gave me yours
There's no reason why
I shouldn't trust you with mine
It's never easy changing my direction
It's so unnatural to loosen up my grip
Are you growing weary of all my good intentions
Cause I know that You don't work that way"
So open my eyes, wide as I can
Blind as I am, blind as I am"
All you need is a sonrise,
just a moment of dawn.
If your lost in the twilight,
close your eyes and move on
When you're tired of waiting
even though it's gonna take you a little more time
Just a little more time and the sun's gonna find you
You have a Savior who is running towards you. He says daughter don't worry. For you are mine. I am in control of this. I know you and I know you are scared and unsure. I also know a greater picture, and I want the best for you. I promise you that as long as you follow me, I will never leave you. I will bless You and walk with You. You can have perfect peace right now, just Trust me, my child.
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6

No comments:
Post a Comment