Thursday, May 12, 2016

This is grad

Life is more confusing when I can't write. It means too much is happening too quickly and my head feels like it's spinning so many directions far too quickly. Graduation weekend has come and gone and I am so proud of so many of my friends for their accomplishments and where God is leading them.Some of my friends are going to different countries, different states, and some of them are even getting married.




Waiting through graduation speeches and church services was like waiting for the promised land. At the end of the speeches I have to question whether the audience is really giving a standing ovation because they appreciated the talk or because after two hours it is finally over and we can all move on with our lives ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment