Sunday, November 15, 2015

Fearless

"Spirit break out break our walls down."

Why is following God better than your fears? You find freedom you never knew existed.

What are you afraid of?
Give it to God. Let Him help you overcome. Don't hold onto your fears and keep telling yourself "No I can't do that I'm afraid of that." No tell yourself, I used to be afraid of that but now I'm not because God is bigger.

You see sometimes we believe this fallacy that fear keeps us safe. But it doesn't. Wisdom keeps us safe. Fear paralyzes us, takes away our joy, causes us to focus on ourselves and our weaknesses instead of Christ's love.

Truly I tell you, we will find God the most, His love and pure joy when we let Him lead us beyond the walls we naturally build to protect ourselves. When we let God break those walls down, only then will we fall deeper in love with Him as He takes care of us.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Let God help you do the thing you are most afraid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment