Sunday, November 1, 2015

ComPassion Hospital Ministry

Here are some ministry pictures from ComPassion. This is the result of planning, dreaming, hard work- but mostly God. Slowly I'm learning that what I do to prepare doesn't amount to much but what God leads and the way He works- it's miraculous! I'm so thankful for Him and for my friends making this ministry become possible.

Last week we had a special experience where we got to go into one little boys' room who was blind. His mom said he hadn't smiled since he was admitted into the hospital. As we began to sing some of his favorite songs the blind boy started laughing and smiling in joy. All the nurses gathered round and all the nurses and the boys' mom were crying as we sang. Little miracles like this, special moments shared, remind me why the hard work and planning is all worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment