Friday, July 31, 2015

I choose you

How beautiful and wonderful it is to be chosen.
To be the one selected from the crowd.
To be the first choice

Eyes brightening big smile
So excited that it's you
He is talking too
He wants nothing else but you

Do you believe that God chose you before you were born?
He saw you, saw everything inside of you
And yet still chose to love you forever
He said I will die for you

40 days in hunger and pain
Starving, thirsty
He chose you

Whipped, blood, tears
Separation from His best friend and family
He chose you

Yes He chose you indeed..
But will you choose Him?

Will you choose Him over money, school, dates, friends, popularity, new movies?
Will you choose Him every day?
Or will you leave Him there on the cross hanging?

I choose you Father
To be my King forever
No matter what the cost on this earth may be
I choose you

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.


No comments:

Post a Comment