Sunday, June 14, 2015

What do you want from me?

What do you want from me God
What do you want from me
Would you tell me yes or no
Which way you want me to go
What do you want me God
Oh what do you want from me

All I want from you
Is for you to wait on me
For you to practice patience
And wait patiently

I'll tell you yes and no
And I'll tell you by my hand
One step at a time my child
I'll show you the "I am"

What do you want from me God
What do you want from me?
I'm sick from worry
I'm down on my knees
Which way will I go?
And who I will be?
If only you could show me a sign or a dream
What do you want from me?

I know the answers child
And I have the perfect plan
If only you would trust
That I'm who I say I am
If you would listen closely
And follow day by day
Slowly I will show you
And you will know the way

-That's all I want from you, to obey.


No comments:

Post a Comment