Saturday, May 30, 2015

Testimonies

"But I don't have a story to share. I don't have a testimony."

Do you know Jesus? Has he changed your life? Why are you ashamed? Do not disgrace your creator by whining "I don't have a story."

Why do we no longer have testimonies?
Or why are we so afraid to share them?=
When we talk so openly about bodily functions, medical procedures, embarrassing moments, failures, and gains why are we afraid to share how Jesus changed our lives?

Psalm 71:15-18 My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day, for their number is past my knowledge. With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come; I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone. O God, from my youth you have taught me, and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds. So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those who come.

No comments:

Post a Comment