Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Seeing the Light

"Pure appreciation for His presence emerges from the daily walk perhaps in the mundane more than the miraculous"- Beth Moore

Lord according to Your Word if my eyes are bad, my whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within me is darkness how great is that darkness. Matthew 6:23

"Lord this verse tells me that the focus of my gaze, where my eyes are fixed, has a monumental impact on whether light or darkness will be prevalent in my life" (Moore)

God change my eyes, change my perspective so that I can see things the way you want me too and not through my eyes of sin.

We each see things differently because we see as we are. 
But Lord I am sinful and my sight is blind, so give me new eyes so I see people the way you see them and situations with your wisdom.
Help me see your light even when it seems there's only darkness all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment