Thursday, January 22, 2015

On top of the world

There are some days when you feel on top of the world.
There are others when you have no idea why you're breathing.
I think it's important to remember that both are normal aspects of life.
We should praise God when life seems to be going well and praise Him when we feel like we're flat on our face.

There's so many things in life to reach for, constant goals, trips and places to travel, things to check off the bucket list, more people to meet, more money to make. Sometimes we have to slow down on the "let's do more" and stop and say Thank YOU LORD BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN MERCIFUL AND YOU HAVE BEEN GOOD TO ME.

Do you ever stop and feel overwhelmed by the presence of God in your life?
That presence can be distinguished from self because you see things that you know are not of your own character nor your own strength nor abilities and you say Wow God I know that wasn't me so that had to be you.

Tonight I'm just so amazed at how much God loves me and some ways He's change my life and character. He has sustained me across the world, He has changed my major to something totally out of my comfort zone, because of Him I'm teaching a fitness class, and He alone has provided me some of the sweetest most beautiful friends in the world. God has been so good to me.

I just want to leave with you this challenge Let God use you this week. Let God do something in you that isn't of yourself or your own character. When He does you will kneel humbled and know THAT HE IS GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment