Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dear God, where are you

Where are you in the chaos?
Where are you in the pain?
Where are you when I'm running 'round and round?
Where are you in diseases?
Where are you in the rain?
Where are you when my life's just pounding down?

I am with you in the storm.
I am here just listen in
I am calling out your name
I have a plan for you
I love you just the same
I can't wait until
I will take you home

Where are you in my classes
Where are you in the caf
Where are you when my teachers going on and on
Where are you when I'm lonely
When I'm full of emptiness
When I thought I found you
Guess I lost you again

Jesus I'm calling out your name
I feel like it's been just too long
Jesus don't let me go again
Cuz I know I can't do this on my own

I walk right beside you
I know more than your name
I love the way you smile when you sing
I've written a beautiful story
I know you'll find the way
I will never leave you
I will always love you
I will always hold you if you trust in me.

1 comment: