Wednesday, September 24, 2014

May Jesus Be Enough for Me

May Jesus be enough for me
When I'm buried in the worlds deep suffering
On my hands and on my knees
Trying to serve the least of these

May Jesus be enough for me
When I face the enemy
Causing hunger, fights, and pain
May I never be afraid

May Jesus be enough for me
abroad or in my home
tears or smiling, dance or crash
My Jesus will be shown.

May Jesus be enough for me
When tests and classes just can't be
When life is just a misery
And I'm failing and running late

May Jesus be enough for me
When I've fallen to my knees
My heart is heavy; strength is weak
And I don't have a prayer to say

May Jesus be enough for me
When I've lost each game I've had to play
When I'm feeling empty inside
May Jesus still be on my mind

May Jesus be enough for me
When I'm missing intimacy
May I crave my creator instead of an earthly thing
May Jesus be not what I want but what I need

Philippians 4:19 "My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment