Sunday, September 21, 2014

Beautiful Mess



I am a mess.

Never before have I remembered being so "messed up". I can't focus; I can't say the right things to my friends; I can't do my homework or grasp complex concepts. I seem to constantly be on the verge of tears.

Have you ever let God mess up your life and remake it?

Although it's hard, I believe our messes- God takes and transforms to beauty. Through our weakness, He is strong. And He promises to hold us and give us joy when we are broken.

Zephaniah 3:17  The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save;  he will rejoice over you with gladness;  he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

I pray that even on your worst days you would see the fingerprints of our loving Savior and how he is remaking you beautifully into His creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment