Saturday, August 9, 2014

10,000 Blessings


These are all huge blessings! I am awestruck by the God of the Universe and how much He loves and cares for me. He has helped me achieve some of my biggest dreams and given me people who love me so much.

Once I asked God why He created me so blessed with such amazing friends and family, health, a nice house, a bed, food. He answered me, ya know. He told me He blessed me so that I can bless others. And I believe He gives that call to each of us.

 Today I want to talk specifically about the blessings of beautiful relationships.. I believe that My God is a God of relationships- a passionate lover of friendship, family, and intimacy- and that He created us to love others and to become intimate with Himself and with other Christ-followers.

I once heard a friend tell me that I should look and evaluate critically the closest 5 people to me in life because I am a combination of them. For me, it would be really hard to choose just 5 people because I have so many wonderful friends and true role models in Christ. And I know if it weren't for their encouragement and love, I would be such a different person than I am today. I thank God for those people. I don't know how to express how grateful I am to God for giving me so many inspirational people and role models.

There's so many people who have encouraged me in my faith and majorly changed the way I think about God. I just want to reflect right now on some of the people who changed my spiritual life the most (You don't have to read but I encourage you to reflect to yourself and think about who has really brought you closer to God and helped change your life.)

I also encourage you to find spiritual role models or pray for one if you don't feel like you have one in your life. I prayed to God and He answered my prayer multiple times with friends or adults with wisdom. You can even choose an accountability partner who can help you keep accountable to God with prayer and Bible study. My accountability partner is Bernice and she helps me so much to remember to pray and have faith and just wait on God.

I also pray that God would help me to be one of those people that could bless and encourage others.

Proverbs 18: 24 A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Just a few of MY PEOPLE
Mom- Love, compassion, acceptance, hospitality
Dad- Love, Bravery, Initiative, wisdom
Jenniffer- Generosity
Glenda- Guidance
Angie- Love
Michelle- Grace, beauty, feminity
Stephen- Biblical Counsel, Advice
Priscilla- fervent Bible study
Arelli- Grace, Gentleness
Tobias- fervent Bible study, faith
Matthew H- Advice, prayer, faith
Coach Walker- Love, acceptance, kindness
Emily- guidance, role model
Aimee- counsel, inspiration, faith
Katie Kat- Love, kindness, acceptance, grace, beauty
Arianna- joy, acceptance
Megan- ambition
Allie- acceptance, grace, love, gentleness
Bernice- Bible study, encouragement, faith, prayer
Sneja- faith, joy
Shawna- wisdom
Joe- Bible study, prayer, guidance
Geraldo- wisdom, encouragement





No comments:

Post a Comment