Friday, July 25, 2014

I love missions

I miss Peru
I miss peru
I miss Peru
I miss being a missionary.
I miss serving.
I miss sacrificing to tell others about God.
I miss cold showers.
I miss the kids- beautiful children who kiss your cheek and drive you crazy begging you to play with them all the time.
I miss Peru.

I've adjusted- yes kinda- but there's this feeling in my heart that I can't explain. I just want to be a missionary again. I want to serve again. I am not content in America.

I'm not for sure exactly where God's calling me or leading me.
The "hot question" is what's your major? What do you want to do with your life?
And honestly I don't know.
I want to be a missionary. I want to help children in orphanages and hospitals.
I am getting a bachelors degree in health science.

No I don't know how I will get the money.
No I don't know every perfect class best suited for my major.
No I don't know what job I will do right out of college.

I have this crazy longing- crazy dreams- of traveling the world! I want to go to Uganda and work with the orphans there. I want to travel to India! I want to go back to Peru.

Most importantly though, I want to follow God.
Wherever he wants me, that's where I want to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment