Tuesday, March 25, 2014

In the arena

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly.. who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." Teddy Roosevelt

Stand up, warrior. What God's started in you He wants to finish. It's not over until you stop fighting. Don't let today be that day. God knows your tired; but His work isn't done. Don't ask God to stop what He's doing in you or the work He started in your heart. Don't give up in fear or in pain of a broken heart. Don't limit God's potential with what He wants to use your life for- because He values you.

Are you active in battle with the Lord and against Satan today? Because if your not active, if your not fighting, your losing your battle. You're losing your battle against Satan and your self is winning. So shake yourself up and get back in there.

Jeremiah 29:13 says "You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart."
If you're wondering why it's seemed you've lost your relationship with Christ, then I challenge you to question if you're really looking for Him.

Romans 8:6 says "For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace."

Philippians 1:6 And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

I encourage you to wake yourself up, dust yourself off, and have the courage to step back into the arena. I encourage you to choose today that you want to fight for God and against Satan and his enslaving tactics.

Father God,
Draw my heart closer to you. Breathe into me and live in me every day. Be my light and my life- be all that I am and have- because I know that without you I am nothing. Help me actively to choose to fight against Satan and the temptations that I face in my life. Give me the strength to seek you and to study your word every day. Thank you for saving me and working in my life. To you be all the glory.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment