Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy sabbath morning

Attitude is the difference between an adventure and an ordeal =) Today is a Happy Sabbath day and I am so thankful to Jesus. Last night started great, when my church family made potato salad together and then had this amazing worship service singing our hearts out to God. I LOVE worshipping with my Peruvian family; I love my Peru family so much. Then this morning my friend Kirsten and I cooked French toast for 15 people. It was my first time ever cooking French toast and it was really fun and delicious! It's actually quite easy just eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and a little flour. Then you Drench and then fry the bread- YUM! After I was done cooking and eating French toast a girl came by the clinic who had just gotten stitches yesterday. I cleaned her wound for her all by myself. It was really cool. Today instead of church I'm visiting a jail to see a Thai lady who is stuck in the Peruvian prison. The poor young lady has a 4 year sentence and doesn't speak Spanish nor have food, clothing, or hygiene items. I'm excited to go see her and see how we can help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment