Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just traveling the world with my best friends

Sometimes my life just surprises me and I want to scream "Is this really real?" God has been so good to me, and so many of my dreams are coming true! Right now I'm in Lima, Peru and just hours ago I swam in the frigidly wonderful Pacific Ocean! Tomorrow I get to surf there and I absolutely LOVE surfing! I just spent 5 days in the beautiful and wild city of Buenos Aires! I am having so much fun! To hit up the highlights so far we have seen all the main tourist areas of the BA city: Central, Recoleta, La Boca, Palermo- searched for the amazing "Evita"'s mystery grave and found it, ate at the world famous Tortoni Cafe, and learned the 8 steps to tango and watched a fancy tango show! Tango is so fun! We also went to some parks where I made friends with a local juggler- juggling is a sure way to make lots of friends! Buenos Aires was a really fun and chill city. Now we're spending 5 more days in Lima and then hitting up Macchu Picchu! I'm having a ton of fun and traveling with amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment