Monday, December 9, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Today I got snowflakes in the mail from my mom as well as a book I'm really excited to read. This morning I sported my blue snowman scrubs all around clinic. I just know everyone with their plaid scrubs that weren't $1 garage sale deal were totally jealous. Tomorrow we're going to the orphanage to bring the girls ice cream and were going to paint snowflakes for their rooms. Today we went Christmas shopping for our 89 orphan kids! We have so many presents people might mistake us for Santa's elves! We're blasting Christmas music every time we ride in our van and Arrie our energetic cheer leader is constantly opening up the window and yelling "Felice Navidad". The lights and trees are going up around town and just yesterday the nuns were marching by.. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment