Saturday, August 3, 2013

His strength

True love is doing what is best for the other person despite the cost.
Christ ALWAYS knows what's best for us.
His timing is extraordinary.

Today, I was blessed by getting to listen to 4 missionaries testimonies. It was in Korean- but that was no obstacle for God- He provided a translator who whispered sentence after sentence to me so that I could understand. It was amazing- because it was exactly what I needed to hear today.

I have started thinking about Peru a lot more recently. I think about it in the morning, and I think about it before I go to sleep. It scares me and excites me at the same time.

Summer is ending. Everything is changing. It's almost a new school year, a new opportunity to let Christ guide your life.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace, Him whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Tonight we spent our last night in Seoul Korea and we went to the tower. I'm getting ready to go to 'Merica in 3 days!



No comments:

Post a Comment