Saturday, August 31, 2013

2nd Sabbath in Peru

Happy Sabbath and Felice Sabado. Today we had an interesting church service at Kilometer 13. We had about 50 people, but out of our team of 4 leading the service, Kaity got sick. It was difficult leading the song services and trying to organize Spanish games for the little kids. I also shared my mission testimony with the adults during Sabbath school. My friends at Kilometer 13 are going to start working on coming up with fun Spanish songs for the kids, crafts, and easy games so if you have any ideas please message me. Here are a few pictures I didn't have time to upload earlier reflecting from this past week.

Please pray for us missionaries here at AMOR because many of us are getting sick with colds and flus or getting quite nauseous.

Here is me giving my first shot in the but.

Here are my friends Lisa and Seth with the children at Sabbath School at Kilometer 13.
 
The children outside our clinic peeking through our Amor Project fence.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment