Thursday, July 18, 2013

Goodbyes

I hate goodbyes. In the past, I tend to run and hide and avoid them altogether. But this year I'm not just saying goodbye for a little while. I'm saying goodbye to many close friends and family for an entire schoolyear. PERU PERU PERU is echoing in my mind right now like hard core even though I'm flying to KOREA today, in just 20 minutes.

God is good and has blessed me with wonderful parents, a crazy brother who I love to death, supportive friends, and good opportunities. He is providing the money that I need to go to Peru. He is doing everything.

As for goodbyes, I won't forget. You don't have to forget. I will smile because God is so good to me. I have had an amazing summer and I have the best friends and family ever. My dreams are all coming true quickly. I want to travel the world and I'm so excited to begin my journey! So Korea ya- I can't wait- bring it on; first stop: Seoul.

Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.”  - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment