Tuesday, June 18, 2013

So long self

I love this song "So long self" by Mercy Me because it's so true, if I want Jesus I can't have "me". My selfish desires will only get in the way of Christ. Because I can't understand God's will for my life completely, I must trust God's direction. I will never be able to see the big picture of life, the complete image of me, the people around me, and most importantly the huge war between Christ and Satan- the full supernatural realm.
God I pray you help me trust you even when your way confuses me and I don't understand everything that is happening. I know that you love me and I will try to do what you say because I know your will is always better. Please open my eyes so I can see people the way you see them and I can see myself the way you see me.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment