Monday, May 6, 2013

So much uncertainty

I'm anxious, and although I'm tired I doubt I could sleep right now.
There's far too many thoughts manipulating my brain.
Like what about this summer? How can I drive a boat when I can barely drive a car? Will I do a good job as lake director? Will my brother respect me?
What will happen in Peru? Will all of my old friends forget about me? Will I get sick? Will I like the mission field which has been my dream for a long time?
What about when I come back? Should I switch my major? How can I go back to college life after serving dying people and healing the hurting?
How am I supposed to raise $4000 in the next two months?
It's too much to think about and I know I can't think too hard.
I'm working for Christ and I'm following Him so I have to trust Him.
Philippians 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
I ask God for the peace I need for tonight and I trust that He will provide for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment