Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20

EGW Steps to Christ:
Think of the last thing you prayed about- were you devoted to yourself or to God?

Determined to get some gift of the Spirit or material thing- or to get God?

Your heavenly father knoweth what things you need before you even ask. The point of asking is to get to know God better.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of His heart.  Psalm 37:4

Today was a crazy day. Alot happened both good and bad. To start on the negative side, I got elbowed really hard in the mouth during volleyball. My mouth became really bloody and it hurt quite bad, then our team lost the playoffs. On the positive side, I got an email from Amor Missions in Peru and they were very positive about the possibility of me serving for them in Peru as an SM. Because of Gym Masters, I have a special connection with the director of Amor Missions and since I heard many people are applying, anything helps. It just goes to show, God's will will be done!
And that's my honest prayer. Lord, I am willing to go, but please slam the doors in my face if you don't want to send me to Peru. Because I want to follow you Lord, and I definitely don't want to go to the jungles around the world alone.

Peace be with you! If you have any prayer requests look on the right side and follow that link. You can then leave your prayer requests as a comment and I will add it to my prayer list =)

No comments:

Post a Comment