Saturday, March 30, 2013

friends

I love laughing, like for real laughing my head off, really loud, like especially when I'm laying on the ground- that' just a plus. Today was a good day.
Tonight I had a lot of fun with some girl friends. So I was walking in the park  and I started to tell my friends I wish I had a boyfriend.. but before I could finish, I fell backwards like in slow motion, like slow motion. It was epic and then I sat on a bench but then I kept falling, so I fell all the way into this plant thing. And ya I was like just laying in this plant like laughing my head off.
Friends are great.
But God is better =)

John 15:12-15 “This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.

James 4:8 Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded

Our greatest friend should always be Christ Jesus.

Proverbs 13:20 Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm

1 Corinthians 15:33 Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

Romans 12:10 Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor

This is a cool verse for how we should treat our guy friends, like our brothers in Christ Jesus. We should respect them and by respecting them we act in purity and do not tempt them by stupid flaunting or flirting.

Today I'm weak. I messed up on the Daniel Fast again BIG TIME and honestly I might be done with it I don't know. I also went on facebook which wasn't a good thing- this is the first day I've been on for 20 days. I'm tired... I'm tired of trying and struggling to follow God. I'm exhausted. It's such a battle.. ALL THE TIME.


No comments:

Post a Comment