Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Where are you?


The more I seek you the more I find you.
The more I find you the more I love you.
I want to sit at your feet.
Drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breathe.
Feel your heartbeat.
This love is so deep.
It's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace.
It's overwhelming.
Your love is overwhelming me and oh my love, your love is overwhelming me, holding me.

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from there you seek the Lord your 'God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Isaiah 26:3 You will give him perfect peace, him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

I believe that chaos is one of Satan's favorite weapons because to see God, we need to be still. We need to trust, and we have to slow down to talk to Him. Our God is spiritual. He loves you and the more you take time to get to know him, the more you will dance in His love and want Him. I encourage you to just clear your mind for just ten minutes. Pray to God, meditate in His love, this song today brought me to tears because the last few days have been so stressful. I have been getting angry and frustrated because I'm so tired, I'm so wore down. But this song made me realize how much I need Jesus and how much I love Him. I can't wait to hug God in heaven. This song gives me so much peace. I pray right now for everyone who reads this- that YOU will find peace right now in GOD who loves you more than you can ever imagine BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD Psalm 46:10. Peace I leave with you sisters of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment