Sunday, February 17, 2013

2/17/13 short testimonies

I want to share 3 testimonies about what God's been doing in my life through the last month. I'm not sharing this because of something that I've done. I can do nothing without God. I am so weak. He is my strength. These are things He has done for me:

* Gym Masters- God has given me the strength to continue on Gym Masters and regain new confidence that I am important part of the team, I am beautiful, and that I can do more than I think. God has helped give me regain confidence and even helped me make some good friends on the team.

*God taught me to listen to His voice. I heard him speak to me two times this month and He showed me that what He told me was true by confirming that voice. The first time, I felt Him calling me to invite a girl down the row to sit with me and Autumn. When I finally did it, even though it was extremely awkward for me, she looked so happy and I knew it was a God thing. The second time He showed me a friend that was deeply struggling so that I was able to call her and reconnect with her.

* Boys- I finally feel more at peace than ever with the relationships of boys in my life. God has helped me to meet some nice guys and He has also helped me to stop leading on a "distraction" in my walk. So he has helped me to let go as well.

My Bible verse I was given for this month is Isaiah 26:3: "You will keep Him in perfect peace whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
God is working in my life. I praise Him for not giving up on me and His many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment